Monday, May 24, 2010

Wink!

Hey BShells, I got my nails done the other day and got this new 2010 color called "Wink" by Illamasaua. You can only buy the color at Sephora as of right now and let me just tell you;; ILOVEIT!
The color suits every skin tone perfectly and it's one of those colors that are "just right" not to bright, not to dull, "just right". Khole Kardashian posted a similar color (hers is a little darker) on her blog but her color is called "Rumple's Wiggin" and it's by OPI. She said "I absolutely die for it." she goes on to say, "It's perfect for Spring AND Summer--when the weather gets warmer you want to wear warmer tones, something airy, and this color definitely does the trick." I AGREE 100%! Finally Khole says, "Usually I like a little variety but I think I'm going to be sticking with this color for a while...I literally enjoy staring at my nails now hahaha." And I couldn't agree more. I'm in love with this color and I've gotten so many compliments on it.
Everyone should go check out her blog and post about her new nail color: 
and if you are in the mood to have a nice spa day for yourself, or just want to get your nails done, this is the color you should choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment