Saturday, August 7, 2010

Jade is the New BLACK!

I recently attended an amazing bridle shower that was spa themed. 
Everyone there got to get pampered, got a mani/pedi, and got massages.
Anyways, the color I choose for my nails was (of course) an O.P.I color called "Jade is the new Black"

Earlier this summer I was browsing through YouTube videos and multiple people were talking about this color. I saw it, I liked it, and I immediately put it on my "Summer 10' Nail polish Colors" list.
I've never really had the chance to actually put it on my nails until now so this is my end result.



I honestly can say that this color is beautiful. It's SO glossy and it's solid (like you can't see anything through it).
I know its a little dull for the summertime but I had to wear this color before the summer ended!
I've had it on for not even a full day yet, and I've already gotten many complements!
So I defiantly encourage all you Bombshells to go test this color out and tell us what you think!
Enjoy!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment