Saturday, November 20, 2010

Nail Game.

Hey BShells!! Its NAIL TIME AGAIN!! This time I got the two colors I think are The Colors of the Season. On all of my nails (but my pointer fingers) I got this amazing shinny silver color thats called Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous by O.P.I. If you haven't tried this color this year yet YOU DEFIANTLY NEED TO because it's so much fun. It is silver and its kind of a crazy color to put on your nails but I like it. It's different and catches peoples eye. The second color I choose for my two pointer fingers was another O.P.I color called: Ski Til We Drop, which is kind of like a warm navy blue that looks amazing on darker/warmer skin so if thats you, TRY IT OUT! If you have paler skin, it still looks nice and is differently a beautiful eye-catcher.

Enjoy BombShells!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment