Saturday, June 12, 2010

O.P.I's Shrek Forever After Collection

O.P.I launched a new collection called  "Sherk Forever After" colors inspired by the Sherk 4 movie.
So I decided to try out two of the six new colors. All the colors have crazy names that relate to the movie. For example: 

For my hands I used "Ogre-the-Top-Blue" which is amazing!
I love this color because it is very fun, crazy, and summer-y. Yes, it is very bright and that might be considered a turn off to some people, but it's summer and I think bright colors are very in at this time. It's also a color that is very easy to put on and neat. I got my nails done today and I've already gotten a dozen complements on this color so I think you all should try it!

The second color I got today (on my toes) is called "Who the Shrek Are You?"
(my feet look huge in this picture, lol sorry)
This color is a really nice color and is also very "summer-y" but it isn't as bright and fun as "Orge-the-Top-Blue". This color does look very warm with my skin tone and is very easy and neat to apply as well.
Enjoy!

P.S: The second pictures are from this website: 
http://www.alllacqueredup.com/2010/04/opi-shrek-collection-swatches-review-comparisons.html
Here is a quote from that same site that I thought you BShells would enjoy :
"Formula and application -All these polishes applied extremely smooth and creamy, even the yellow (rare, I KNOW!).  As I’ve come to expect from OPI the formula levels well and flows like butter.  The only downside is the pigmentation.  I ended up using three coats for each color as they just weren’t that pigmented but I’d take three smooth layers over two chunky coats any day of the week."

No comments:

Post a Comment