Thursday, June 24, 2010

Outfit of the NIGHT!?

Yes yes yes, you read correctly. This is LMNOP's first Outfit of the NIGHT!
So tell us your comments, and I hope you enjoy!

So this outfit I wore to one of my friends Sweet Sixteen's
The Dress is from Arden B. and I bought it in the fall.
I LOVE this dress, its such a party dress and I just love the color against my skin
and the way its flows when I walk, turn, and dance!
It's such a fun dress for a fun night out, plus I LOVE Arden B's clothing's so everyone go check out
that store.
www.ardenb.com
The Blazer is from H&M. It's a gary grey blazer with puffy shoulders, which is the main thing that
attracted me to the blazer.

And the shoes are just some simple black heels. Not too high because I would be dancing all night and I didn't want my feet to hurt, but the black shoes match with the black ribbon that trims the middle of the dress.

My hair was very simple and pinned to one side. And you can't really see it from these pictures but I kinda have a mini side braid ((the ones everyone is doing now)) just to keep that hair out of my face while I danced the night away....
ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. i dont like that red hair,but i still luv the haircut.
    about ur dresses its pretty with a romantic vibe!I posted in my blog a look with ruffles.
    take care!!

    ReplyDelete