Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Nail Designs By Lu 01 / "OhYouFancyHuh?"

SO I'M GONNA DO IT!
Requested by POPULAR DEMAND, by friends and on see'ers if thats a word. lol. I, LARA A. KNOWN AS LARALU, am gonna make my nail designs public.

When it comes down to nails, it's a MUST BOMBSHELLS to keep them intact, and you guys know what i mean, by intact. "Drake-  Nails Done, Hair Done Everything DID!"

I'm daily changing up my styles and ideas, i guess i get bored easily when it comes down to colors and designs, so i'm always on the look out for cute new nail art ideas. No i didn't go to any nail art school, i just play around, and YOUTUBE is an Oldey but Goody <3

Design: "OhYouFancyHuh?



The pictures are kinda blurry(sorry) but by clicking on them they enlarge. The main idea is the peacock design with a twist (to the left is an upclose pic. of peacock design, which is a neat dragg of colors). ....Colors used in my BOMBSHELL design are a Hot Pink, Bright Teal, and Lavender, Silver for Accent.

If you Like I'll set up a DIY Vid for this. 
But comment, Tell LMNOP what you bombshells think.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment