Monday, September 27, 2010

Outfit of the NIGHT!?

A night out on the town!

For my moms birthday a little while ago, I wore this outfit and I KNOW I'M LATE, but I still thought you guys wold want to see this. Lara and I (Mas) have been SO busy with school, we haven't really been updating the blog like we normally do. We will both try our best to change that!

Anyways, for this outfit I'm wearing a capri romper/ hammer pants. Theres a slash (/) because you can wear this two different ways, you can wear it like I am in this picture, up on your chest, and through a belt around your waist OR you can wear it on your hips and then they look like M.C hammer pants. I got this outfit from a Indian boutique.
I then through a belt on it, added some tan shoes to match and carried my brown bag to pull the whole outfitt together.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment