Sunday, July 18, 2010

BOMB!... IMPECCABLE Shoes!!

Bombshells Bombshells Bombshells. I (Lara) just woke up from this bomb napp (you really don't understand how rejuvenated i feel), i just got back from Wildwood Beach around 2 pm and as soon as i saw my own bed, there was no more talking. Nothing feels better than your home bed, some hotels almost have the essence down, but there's still nothing like it. But since I'm so amazingly energized now, i've been on the search for the ultimate shoe collection to invest in. I'm looking for my perfect Black Shoe for my Gorgeous White Calvin Klein Fitted Dress (No worries when the shoes are found.. FOTOSHOOT TIME) .... BOMBSHELLS... there's enough said though, these shoes will def make you blink twice, and lust there impeccable edge.. Enjoy.. for info on the brands and prices of these shoes.. comment and we'll scoop you the detail. 
<3 Much Love

The Shoes I Fell In Love With.. easily

The Shoe that.. girl if i see you on the street with these on.... no questions asked.. i'm taken stalker shots of you and IT. WERKKKKKKThis ISH so BOMBSHELLTREND


NoBody and say theres no art in shoes... ^ Prime Example...


Bombshells Leave Yah Love.

1 comment: