Monday, July 19, 2010

Outfit of the Day and Night!

First off I just wanted to tell everyone today is my daddy's birthday so HAPPYBIRTHDAYDADDY!!!
ahaha :)
-Mas


okay heres the Outfit of the Day:

Okay so the shirt is a simple white fitted (racerback) tank from Forever 21
Now, the bottom is actually a romper! YES I said, ROMPER!!!
:) What I did was, fold the top part of the romper into the bottom half so it kinda looks like 
baggy shorts or ballon shorts.
The romper is from Target.
I then put my brown leather double belt around my waist, just to make it look more like shorts.
The look is really simple but (i think) its really fun!
I got my shoes from Macy's but when I looked at the tag, I found out they were from Baby Phat!
They are so chic and cute and ughh ILOVE THEM (plus they have a chain on the sides! LOVE THEM!)
To finish up the look, I put on a silver chain necklace around my neck, threw on some avatars,  and carried my brown bag from Forever 21.



Now with a little more Accessorize and a change of shoes, this same simple day outfit, transformed into a fun night outfit! (Since it is my dad's birthday, this is what I wore to the birthday dinner)
Enjoy!
What I changed/added:
I changed my bag from brown to black. I also feel black is a night color and more club-y and brown is more day and summer-y.
This bag is also from Forever 21.
I also changed my black gladiators, to black heels.
Just to make it look more like a night outfit and more sharp and fierce!
The third thing I changed was my necklaces.
During the day I just wore a simple silver chain, but for the night I changed it to a thick gold chain.
This necklace is from Urban Outfitters.
And the last thing I changed was my hair.
During the day I kinda had it in braid pigtails but for the night, I took out the braids and just flipped it to the side.
I hope all you BShells love this outfit as much as I do!!!
xo.

2 comments: