Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Outfit of the Day!

LOVING SUMMER!
Hey Bombshells!! I hope you all are you enjoy summer
as much as Lara and I are.
Anyways, here is the outfit I wore to the beach for the FourthOFJuly.
It was simply because I was just going to be on the boardwalk all day and it was REALLY HOT! 
So enjoy!

Dress: It's a black maxi dress from Forever 21
Shoes: Tan/Gray gladiators by Deena & Ozzy From Urban Outfitters
Bathing Suit: You can't see it but it's a brown and white striped two-piece either from Target or Old Navy. (I'm thinking of doing another post detected to the bathing suit but I'm not sure yet)
Accessories: A fake simple strand of purls from H&M. They were really long so I just knotted it so it looks shorter.
I also have on some Avatars on, and I'm caring my brown bag from Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment