Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Good Mandarin is Hard to Find & Hot and Spicy.

So BShells, I got my nails done again!!!

This time (on my hands) I got this O.P.I color called "A Good Mandarin is Hard to Find" ( a long name for a nail color don't you think lol) but it's a red-ish orange-y color that is PERFECT for the summer.
My ring finger on my right hand, and my index finger on my left hand are both painted a different color. This color is also an O.P.I color and it's called "Hot and Spicy". Now the two colors are very similar so the change is subtle, and if you didn't know... you probably would never know but, I just wanted to see how I liked it. Maybe next time I'll do a more noticeable color..something bold and fun..so we will see!

Anyways, I hope you all love this color as much as I do and I hope you guys are enjoying your summer!!

Bye Bombshells!!!

2 comments: