Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The "IT" Color

Some people think I'm joking, but the color of this nail polish is legit called, The "IT" Color! And thats one of the first things that attractive me to this color. The "IT" Color is only fit for the "IT" girl, is it not. LOL but anyways I just got this color on my nails yesterday and of course, ILOVEIT! It's a little lighter then the picture above shows but yes, it's a kind of organe-y yellow color, very very warm to any skin tone. And I advice all my BShells to try The "IT" Color, from OPI!


Also, if you go on the OPI website, there is this cool thing were you can pick any possible color and legit put it on a hand, you can change the skin tone of the hand and everything! So go check it out because I look it and I think you will too!

I feel like I'm on Barbie.com like I used to do when I was little. It's the best, because you can try on the color without literally trying it on, and I just think its something fun you can try :) 
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment